Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

A few days past...

I haven't been posting the last few days.  I've been a little lazy, a little off kilter.  I'm going to try to get back in step.  So, tonight, I'm posting 4 pictures for the photo challenge.  1 for today, and the three days I've skipped.  I'm thinking tomorrow of going on a 'short' walk just to stretch and get some air.  I think I'm going to go crazy if I don't get out some.  Lately because of the stupid knee I work, come home and vegetate.  This is not a good thing.  I'm going to change that tomorrow.  For tonight, I'll post and enjoy a little last bit of vegetating.

Enjoy the pics!

Day 24, a smile.  Honestly, I have to say, I have the most adorable niece and nephews anywhere.  Sorry folks, it is the truth.  My baby, Paul, is so stinking cute in this picture, words fail.  I love that face!

Day 25: A sun flare.  This picture, as well as the previous, are photos I had in my files.  I had to dig through to find them, but they are favorites.

Day 26: Something Old.  This is my secretary.  I love this piece of furniture and you might notice that it gets some use.  My Mom let me have it about 2 years ago.  It was originally my great-grandfather's and is now mine.  I love that it has history in my family and I hope someday to pass it down to the next generation.  I was going to clean it off but thought, no, this is what its used for and it shows such endurance to be so old and still be so used and holding its own. 

Day 27: After Dark.  I tried several different settings, and several different modes on my camera.  This shot is from my backyard and I liked it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment